• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • The Reason

    Tuesday, March 1, 2011
                                                                        chocolate's my favourite

    hello...langkorn reis..
    haha i know its weird talking to my own blog haha..
    but i also know that there will be no one who reads my blog athough im quite grateful bout that..
    haha well the title of this post is really The Reason so it means that i want to give the reasons why i write a blog or do make one in this case..
    well im not a writer type and also far from rajin..i always wonder what drives all the bloggers to do theirs blog..
    isnt it tiring to write karangan every single day..haha always merungut evrytime i had to do karangan..
    but lately i've been blogwalking and i'd figure out something interesting..people write blogs coz they want to express themselves in a better way..blog is just the like the voice of the people who wrote them..aww my poyo side is coming out..sorry haha
    well i also write this blog in appreciation of my best friend..she made a post with my name as a title..and i would like to show her how much i appreciate that..n that i dont want her to be lonely and all stress up coz i've read ur blog farah and  i really dont like to see u stress!!remember this!!

    and last but not least..(well need to stop right here cause my post already seem like a krgn haha)..i want to explain the name of my blog..haha "langkorn reis" is s type of beras in germany..i really have no idea then what to name the title..then i saw a box of langkorn reis on top of the shelf and tadaaa..my blog heisst langkorn reis..thanks to u beras..haha

    1 comments:

    1. Lollifarah said...:

      thanks my dear...appreciated that^^
      you too..be strong.i'm looking forward to more of your posts k..

    Post a Comment